2022/04/05

Still sorting it out #3

 This first picture was meant to go on yesterdays post and I failed to add it.  It doesn't make it less important though.  This is truly a "don't judge a book by it's cover" statement.


Going back to the subject of being strong, just remember that it isn't easy.  Not any day of the week when you feel like you are about to crumble inside.    Be the helper.  Be the side kick.  Be the post to let her/him lean on when life gets to be too much.  It's more valuable than any gift or money you could ever give them.


Moving on to the cleansing of my soul.....

Do you have a favorite place?  I always used to think I did.  For many years now I have always thought my favorite place was the Lake of the Ozarks.  I feel like I am in my element there.  I have always thought that.  Nothing else compared to it for me.  Until now.  

After a good, hard look at myself and at life, I have come to the realization that I don't really have a favorite place.  I have favorite people.  And it is those people that make the places absolutely incredible for me.  As long as I'm with someone who is my "favorite," we could watch the paint dry on the side of a barn and be perfectly content.   


This could not be worded any better, in my opinion.  In the past two years, not only have my priorities changed but so have the people around me and the roles they have taken in my life.  You will know when I'm in favorite place because I will be with my favorite person. And I will thrive like I haven't in years. 

That's all for today I guess.  My heart is heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment