2012/09/04

On my very last nerve


I'm sure you were all anxiously awaiting the play-by-play of the stay-cation but it's not what you are going to get today.  I am recovered, recouperated, rejuvenated, and revived.  And today....everything is on my last nerve.
So today's blog is dedicated to more than one thing...one person...one entity...one whatever.  

My first gripe:  THE CHAIN OF COMMAND.  The chain is not always the great thing employers want you to think it is.  The chain does not always work the way the employers tell you it works.  What happens when you follow the chain of command only to find out that nobody has balls to do anything about... something that very much needs to be addressed?  What happens when the thing that needs addressed puts multiple lives at risk?  What is a person supposed to do when they get to the top of that ladder and there is nobody on the roof???  What is recommended...or suggested...at this point?  Where is a person supposed to go?

And I guess looking back at the current situation, this doesn't ONLY go for jobs.  This goes for a LOT of things in life.  This can even apply in families...in home situations.  It makes me sad..... andvery much frustrated that someone "at the top," can't handle the things "under" them.  *punch*

My second gripe:  TO THE BITCHES.  I am going to proceed with exactly what my voice recorder says because I feel I can't put it out there any better than how I said it aloud earlier.  So here we go.  To you bitches that want a man and can't find one because you're waiting for them to come find you and ask you out and be all romantic and shit like that and do all that bullshit... I hope you have a long long life of being alone; because this is 2012 and it doesn't work like it did in the 60's!  If you're WAITING for a man... then you should have to wait to vote...wait to drive... and wait to have children...until THAT MAN that you waited for, tells you it's okay to do ANY of those things.  You bitches piss me off! Get out there and be aggressive and get a man.  Oh yeah... and stop pissing and whining about it!! *punch*

My third and last gripe for today:  PARENTS.  If your kids do something that is illegal and get caught...and (especially) THEN plead guilty in a court of law... that means THEY DID IT!  I understand that no parent wants to see their child go to jail... for ANY reason.  But if they do...let them grow up and do their time.  Don't boo and hiss the police because they aren't "out there getting the real criminals."  You can ask any judge.  If they are found guilty, they have to do their time.  And what really gets my panties in a twist is that "those parents" whose kids get thrown in the county poke and think "their kids are different" and should get "special privileges." You parents can bite my ass!  It's time parents held kids responsible for their actions! *punch/kick*

No comments:

Post a Comment