2013/12/15

Pictures are worth a thousand words

I have noticed that several people that started sharing my blogs on Facebook.  I'm not complaining about this, I just think it's funny because the reason they are sharing is because of the picture that I "had" on my profile.  Everytime I would post my blog to Facebook, the following picture came up:

I have wondered how long it was going to take before people started realized that I am posting this same picture over and over and over and over again.  It makes me laugh so much.  So now, I have the following picture as my profile picture.  I wonder how this is going to go over.

 
Anyway, I think it's funny.  It takes very little to amuse me but then again, if you have read more than three of my blogs, you alreadyd know this.  And if you know me personally, you knew it well before blogs became a part of my life. 
 
So...last night I got home and typed up a blog on my laptop with the intention of posting it this morning when I got up.  Well, that didn't happen.  For some reason, I woke up (again) before my alarm clock went off.  Lately I have found myself laying in bed just waiting for the alarm to go off.  Just get up already Shellie, geez!  This isn't rocket science!  And eventually I win the fight and get up.  Win the fight.....against myself!
 
So anyway, I was up and got the dogs out for their potty break and started in on making a batch of peanut butter oatmeal cookies.  Oh yeah...I did that last night after work as well.  So I got the cookies made and while they were cooling, took all my already made cookies out of the deep freeze and onto the diningroom table, onto a cardboard table, onto the kitchen counters...all of them...and onto the island in the kitchen.  I had cookies everywhere.
 
I got several platters made up and delivered today before work and was able to even get the house all cleaned up before I left and the dogs treated.  *happy face*  So there...on my diningroom chair, lays my laptop and my usb with my blog on either one.  Perfect!  Guess it will wait until tomorrow morning, huh?  HA! 
 
I guess you're stuck with this one.  And believe me, if I had to choose between reading this blog or that blog, I'd definitely pick THAT blog!  It's much more animated and well.....silly.  But I guess you will just have to take my word on that until I can prove it. 
 
So...comments are good.  It lets me know you're reading.  And I'd kinda like to know what you're thinking.  You know we are halfway through the month of December and I am so close to one of my goals, I can almost reach out touch it, taste it, and chew it up!  This is blog number 194.  My goal for 2013 is to reach 200.  March 8, 2012 is the first time I typed a blog on this site.  Or anywhere for that matter.  When I reached 100 blogs, I celebrated by announcing "The Gift."  So for 200 blogs, I will have to have something else to celebrate with.  Don't worry, you will know as soon as I do.....or will you!!  Maybe I already know what I'm going to do?  Maybe I don't. 
 
See, you are going to have to see me me post crap for the next two weeks!  Just because!!!
 
Until next time...thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment