2013/12/14

The dump

So I came home from work.  It was a warm, pleasant night.  The car windows were down and as I neared my apartment, I heard the neighbor guy say, to nobody in particular, that he was out of cigarettes and was going to walk to the bar to get him some. 

I never particularly cared for that neighbor anyway so I got out of my car and walked to my doorway and stood there and smoked a cigarette.  I was just hoping that he would turn around and see smoking my own cigarettes so that I would have the satisfaction of telling him I wasn't going to give him any.  But he didn't turn around.  So as I stood there smoking, I watched him stumble down the street in his blue and black boxer shorts and nothing else. 

As he walked out of sight, a car pulled up to his house and it didn't take the five occupants...all girls.....long, to figure out that their friend was nowhere to be found.  No worries.  They make their way over to where I'm standing and join me for a smoke.  Me and five strange women standing outside my apartment smoking cigarettes.  I've done stranger things.

"It's getting cold outside.  Let's go in!"  And all five women heave through my door.  Two of the girls sat down on the couch and just started jabbering between themselves like I knew all the people they discussed; knew all the details of the events they were so excited about.  The other three gals disappeared into my bathroom.  That's weird behavior. 

I sat in my chair listening to the two girls talking to me like we had been friends all our lives and finally I couldn't take it anymore.  I was thinking in my head how proud my friend Beth was going to be, of me when she finds out I had the nerve to say, "How long are you girls planning on being here?"  This made the girls come to a screeching halt.  You could tell by the looks on their faces they didn't have a clue as to why I would say that.  One gal says, "Well, what do you mean?"

"Don't you find it odd that we haven't ever met each other but here you are sitting in my livingroom, uninvited, and acting as though we are lifelong friends?"  They looked at each other and said "No.  That's how you meet and get to know people."  I got up from the chair and headed for the bathroom.  I opened the door up and got a glimpse of....WHAT, I'm not sure!  As close as I am comfortable to putting in print is this...they were being very very naughty.  And gross.  And I wasn't expecting anything like that so I was totally shocked and immediately closed the door.

I walked over between the couch and kitchen and started separating my laundry.  For some reason these bright colors haven't been washed for ages.  Sorting out some towels and getting them in their proper hampers when out of the corner of my eye, I see one of the two girls from the livingroom, doing something.  As I turn my head toward her, she lifts her shirt and flashes me.  Well that was enough for me. 

"Get out.  I don't have any interest in your boobs or any other part of you.  You are rude and disgusting people and I want you out!"  I swung the bathroom door open just in time to see three scared women running out.  And they were gone.

Not sure what I ate before I went to bed that night but if I figure it out, I will remember not to eat it again.  I'm told this is called a "dump."  That my brain has taken some things from my past....before you get to jumping to conclusions, I don't have a history of doing anything with one or five or any other number of women...and has decided it doesn't have any use in my memory anymore.  So it has purged one last time on it's way out. 

Goodbye and good riddance.  Dreams are so scary!!! 

I had this dream a little less than a week ago and have been troubled by it since.  I hate that I even had it.  Purge, dump or whatever.  I hope it's gone for good.  And I would have loved to have seen the look on your face when you were thinking..."huh???"

Until next time...thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment