2012/12/09

My letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

First off, I would like to ask that, if the Mayans are right, and we don't make it to Christmas this year, that you could come get me on the 20th and take me back to the North Pole, to live with you.

I promise to bake and clean and will even learn to like those midgets...I mean elves!

As I am suspecting though, those Mayans are probably wrong again so.....make sure to give them an extra special gift this Christmas.  I'm sure it's hard work making a turd of our of yourself.  And this isn't the first time they have pulled this trick on us!

I would appreciate it if you could bring my husband a new drill.  With a couple of rechargable batteries to go with it.

He would also like a new toilet.  And the plumbing to go with it.  While we're at it, he would like some plywood, sheetrock, hard wood floor laminate, and maybe a few nails or screws to play with while using his other toys.

My dogs...Annie, Tucker and Buddy also have Christmas wishes.  You see, they have been really good about me having three Christmas trees.  They don't play with any of them OR the ornaments!  Today I put presents under one of them and they didn't bother those either!!!

ANYWAY...they would like new carpet in the livingroom and on the stairway.  They say they hate the laminate in the diningroom but are willing to compromise.  They just want the chance to play on new carpet and Buddy is tired of slipping down the steps!

So that, Santa, is my Christmas list.  Don't worry about getting ME anything.  I just want to see the joy on my family's faces when they get what they want!

Thank you in advance and I love you!

Shellie

No comments:

Post a Comment