2012/12/04

This wasn't my next blog

Well, here I am and as the title reads.....this wasn't my next blog.  At least it wasn't SUPPOSED to be my next blog.  But I guess it is.  *sigh*

I seem to be having a bit of difficulty at home with my computer slash internet.  The internet tells me I am connected.....but the computer tells me that the DNA Lookup failed.  What the hell does THAT mean?

I will tell you what that means.  It means that my internet is connected but the gods of higher intelligence are scared of me and don't want me to get out there and spread my Christmas joy.  Those b-tards!

And speaking of Christmas joy...I would like to know if anybody goes out and "Carol's" anymore.  (I don't know if that's the proper spelling.  Don't shoot me if it's wrong.)  Everyday I am watching these Christmas movies on Lifetime and Hallmark and on most of them there is AT LEAST one group that goes out in the snow, dressed to the nine's in warm Christmas attire, and sings Christmas Carols to people. 

I want to be in the movies.  The Christmas movies.  I want to be in the Caroler group.  I want to belt out Silver Bells, Santa Claus is coming to town, Jingle Bells, Grandma got run over by a reindeer........okay that might be a little much but you get my drift.  Does anybody DO that anymore?  Do they go out and sing their hearts out?  I haven't done that since I was a young girl.  And that was with our church group.

I'm not in a church group anymore though.  And I'm not going to be joining one any time soon.  This isn't my town.  This isn't my church.  And this isn't my group.  I'm not trying to be mean.  It's just the truth. 

I wish a bunch of us could get together and make a list of 10...20...50...hell, let's do a hundred...homes slash people to go sing to.  Wouldn't that be fun?  I'm not doing it alone though.  There will be none of that!

I think it needs to snow first though.  What fun is singing in the brown grass???  I can't think of one fun thing about it.  Come on snow, get here already!!!  As I sit here typing this, on television they are gathered around a piano and singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing!"  I don't know if they got the snow in their set or not but it IS New York, so they probably do!  Yep, they do.  And the horse drawn carriage sitting outside the big, fancy hotel. 

Next year things need to be different.  I need to get busy!!!

I absolutely love Christmas!!  The End

No comments:

Post a Comment