2013/01/27

Just a note

Well.....it's been a few days.  The crud is slowly leaving my body.  One sneeze or vomit at a time.  It amazes me how much snot a person can store up.  I mean, is that REALLY necessary to have all that snot build-up?  What do you think God's plans were in regards to that?????  Obviously He never got the crud. 

Not much has happened since my last posting.  Life has been pretty hum-drum.  I haven't cleaned my house in days and it's driving me bonkers.  Today I will be taking care of that.  Work, on the other hand, has been hopping.  Full moon and all the weirdos came out to play. 

What shall we talk about?  I don't really have anything too earth shattering to talk about.  I don't even have much in my phone.  Another license plate of someone who pissed me off.  Nothing new.  And then there's this one note:  Do you ever look at people's pictures on the internet and look more at their house than at the people themselves?  And when it is someone you know, do you try to figure out where in their house they are at or if they aren't in their house, you try to guess just whose house it really is? 

I'm kinda fanatical about it.  Well.....I used to be.  Probably a good thing I haven't been in a lot of my friends' homes.  I used to look to see if people had a "tidy" house in the background.  I got over that.  I don't know if I got tired of trying to figure out how to go over and organize it for them without hurting their feelings or if I just don't care too much about it finally. 

Either way, I don't want you feeling like you have to shampoo the rugs or clean your houses to show me pictures.  I'm WAY less fanatical these days than I used to be!  But I do still look in the background.  I'm not going to lie.  I wanna see where the picture was taken.  I will never stop that!

Well............where do we go from here?  I'm not ready to leave yet! 

On my weight loss venue, I am stuck at a loss of 12.6.  I can't seem to get off of it.  That's a weird place to get stuck, don't you think?  At least I'm not gaining anything but I'm ready to get OFF of this plateau!!!  I want this weight OFF!!!  Am I making myself clear??? 

And that brings me to my latest and not-so-greatest doctor's visit the other day.  Of course, I always know if my A1C is going to be higher or lower than the last and I told them this one might be my highest.  I told him that I hadn't had insulin for about 6 weeks and that I want to get OFF of it.  Of course he told me this isn't the way to go about getting off of it.  So now I have to go back on it!  Dammit!!!  I can't win for losing. 

Well come to find out, I figured my A1C was going to be a chart topping 12.6 since that seems to be "my number," but it wasn't.  It was 10.6  Close but no cigar.  Guess this little girl is going to be making a few MORE changes in her lifestyle and SOON.  Very very soon!!!

So friends, please please please don't tempt me when we're out and about.  I don't want a piece of candy.  I don't want a piece of cake.  I don't even want to go out to eat at a restaurant.....unless I can eat low-carb, healthy crap there.  If you really want to be a good friend and help me out, ask me to go for a walk with you.  I need that more than anything.  Although.....I'm a fast walker.  I used to speed walk.  I hope you can keep up!  HA!!

Until next time.....keep smiling and keep laughing.  It gives us the sexiest little lines on our faces and keeps us young.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think the fast walking must run in our family!
    lol everyone hates to walk with me... its not fair haha

    ReplyDelete