2012/05/06

The start of our fun day

Well here it is 0100 hrs. (in the early morning) and we just got home, got showered, got laundry started and got sat down.  Phew!  It's been a L-O-N-G and F-U-N day.  I had begged my husband ALL week long for a "fun day" and he delivered H-U-G-E!


He let me sleep in.  That may not be a big thing to you, but to ME, it is awesome because as I have said before, I love to sleep!    He first said to me "I thought we weren't going to spend the whole weekend in bed?"  And to that my response was, "I was the only one in this bed for several hours before you came and woke me up so I guess that means that WE weren't spending it in bed.  I WAS."  He didn't really like that so as he was walking out of the bedroom, he said to me, "What happened to our fun day?"  To which my reply was, "I am having a blast right here right now."  He had to finally threaten me with him getting dirty to get me to get out of bed and get around so we could go.  It was almost noon.


We headed to the city.  First stop "Save Big Money at Menards" to window shop and price, carpet and padding, hard wood flooring, showers and faucets.  While shopping, I came across this toilet with a bidet.  Sorry, a BioBidet.  I immediately thought of my friend Mick. I don't know WHY I thought of MIck, I just did.  He must have said something about a bidet at one time or another.  I don't know.  I am lucky to remember what I write about.  Anyway, looking at this thing, it has a "kids" setting, an "auto" setting, "aerated" and "massage."  Really??  Do I even want to know the answer to my own questions here??  There's a "stop" button, a "cleansing" button (wow), a "bidet" button (which I thought was the SAME thing as a cleansing button) and a "dry" button.  My husband told me right up front he is having NONE of that.  He doesn't want to feel water on his butthole.  Then he asked me if I would use one.  Damn straight I would.  He didn't buy it for me nor did he tell me that we could purchase that in the future.


Oh boy, as I look closer, I see it has a "nozzle position" (front and back), "water pressure" (hi and lo because they didn't have room on the buttons to spell them correctly) and water temp and seat temp.   Maybe I don't need Gee's permission to go buy one of these. Wouldn't that be nice in the middle of winter to sit on a warm toilet seat?  And here's something to think about.  If you had a warm seat and used the toilet in the middle of the night, would it make you instantly pee?  You know, like sticking someone's hand in warm water.  My husband said Jamie and the other guy...whom I don't remember the name busted that long ago.  I told him that we have proved it right so many times it's impossible to change my mind.  Oh well.  Anyway, a picture for you Mick.


Don't worry.  It's just a floor model.  Nobody had pooped in it.  That I know of.  


After Menards, we went for lunch.  Not to crabby patties but to The Shack.  A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!  Neither Gee nor myself had EVER been there before!!  I had King Crab and he had lobster and snow crab.  Of course we shared because he had never SEEN King Crab before, let alone EAT it and I had never had Lobster before.  There's another story that I will save for another time!  For the record, Gee had never had Lobster before either so we were just hoping we were going to love it as much as we already did the snow crab.  And we do!  What a wonderful wonderful meal.  Gee is the best husband I have right now!  I meant to take pictures of ALL the little creatures we ate but we were so excited to eat them, I forgot.  This is all you get.  
Looks great, huh?  It was like heaven in a shell.  Gee made the comment on the way to the races that he should take me to eat crabs more often because it puts me in a GOOD mood.  I agreed that he SHOULD do that.  I said if you put happy food in me, you will get crabby to come out BUT if you put crabby food in me, happy comes out!  We may have to move to the East Coast just so Gee can extend his lifespan.  I think this would probably do it.  


Matilda told me that I have a thing with crabs in my blogs and I told her yes, I liked to KEEP my crabs!  And I plan to keep these crabs as long as my digestive system will let me!


So as I said, my wonderful husband took me to the races tonight.  But THAT is for the next blog.  And it's going to be fun.  Can't wait to see you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment