2012/06/13

Weirdos on the loose

Is there a time of year for weirdos?  If so, this is the time and they are out in full force.  There have been reports in our surrounding counties of a white van with a weirdo driving around asking kids if they want to see his puppy.  Is that what they call it these days? Puppies?  Fucking dickheads.  I'll show 'em MY puppy!  I call her Bessie and she weighs about five pounds.  She spits lead.  At a very fast rate.  And her bite is WAY worse than her bark!

I saw on Facebook where someone posted that this van was in our county but our officers haven't seen it AND nobody has called the POLICE about such things.  You would THINK someone would want to let US know where this van is so WE could send our guys to it.  And now you see why I get so frustrated about how people talk shit on cops.  But I'm not going into that tonight.

I just saw tonight on Facebook where an old geyser weirdo in a red pickup truck got out and asked a little two year old girl to come to his pickup to get some candy.  In my hometown.  Thankfully her momma was close by and got her in the house.  I hope she got some kind of description other than a red pickup though.  Just remember people, get any and all details you can get AFTER you get you and your child safe.  Your safety is the most important thing.  

Here's the text message I got:  "Today an old man like 80 stopped at "not mentioning names" house, got out of his truck but wouldn't get far from it.  He asked "child" if she wanted some candy and then immediately he said you have to come over here and get it.  Her mom immediately picked her up and went to the house.  BE AWARE THIS IS NO JOKE AND IS HAPPENING RIGHT HERE!!!!  PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!!!"

Hopefully it's just some man that has Alzheimer's or dementia or something.  Not that it makes it any better but if he doesn't know what he's doing, it kinda makes it a little more believable, ya know.  I mean, NOBODY wants to think that someone in THEIR town...especially a small town...would do something terrible to a child.  Am I right?  

So please please please keep an eye on your kids and keep them safe.  DO NOT, for any reason, let them play outside by themselves.  I know it's an awful thing to say in our small communities but no place is safe anymore.  It's a sad sad world.  Weirdos and creeps at every turn.  It's like the small towns have turned into the big cities.....where we feel it isn't any safer to raise your kids.  I don't know what's right anymore. And another thing..... DO NOT try to take the law into your own hands and think you are going to "outsmart" these people.  If they are truly weirdos, they are ready for just about anything.  Don't try to "bait" them.  Just get the hell away from them.  That's the safest thing you can do for your child.  

 The other day a young mother came to my door (she knows where I work and she has a young child) and asked me this, "If they catch that man in the white van, can they put him in jail?"  My answer is "no."  I know she was very frustrated and I know she has nothing but concern for her daughter but they can't put them in jail just for doing what we have heard he has done.  Now mind you, I am not a police officer BUT as much as we don't want to think about how the facts are staring us in the face, we have to.  If someone is driving around asking kids if they want to see his puppy or if they want candy, that's not against the law.   It's creepy as fuck but it's not against the law.  When this person.....this predator.....actually DOES something, he hasn't broken the law.

I know that isn't what people want to hear and you are more than welcome to check that out with your local police but I'm pretty sure I'm right.  And don't think I'm not concerned.  I may not sleep tonight over this.  I have many many many nieces and nephews in that town.  Many cousins that are very young.  This isn't right and this isn't fair but this is life as we know it.  I can't stress to you enough to "go overboard" protecting your children.  Don't trust anyone you don't know.  And report report report.  Talk to everyone you know.  Tell any detail you can think of.  Why?  Because even the smallest detail can help save a child's life.   


My little hometown has been somewhat divided lately and this is definitely NOT the time to act this way.  This is exactly why each and every one of us have to stand together, spread the word and help in any way possible to make our streets.....our schools....and our yards a safer place.  If I can help, please don't hesitate to ask!





 

1 comment:

  1. Very good post, you should of posted that on facebook for everyone to see, i dont like it that our home town is divided they all need to work together and the other side (needs to stop all the nasty shit).

    ReplyDelete