2012/03/29

This is WHY I work


I'm back and boy am I exhausted!  Working a double shift can sure fuck up two whole days in my world.  Especially if one of those shifts is an overnight shift.  I remember coming home after work, taking my contacts and hairband out and undressing as I went up the stairs.  And I slept hard.  Good thing I set my alarm because I had to be back at work in less than 8 hours.  Crikey! (Haha I like that word.  I wonder how it's really spelled!)  When I woke up, I just picked up my clothes as I went downstairs and put them in the laundry room.  What an unusual sight at my house; clothes all over the place.  Reminds me of a sex scene in a movie and as usual, I'd be stripping all by myself!  HA!  The joys of marriage.


Speaking of the joys of marriage, I have recently found out that my niece Pamela and her husband are split up.  Neither one of them was happy and I am so sad for them.  I love them both so much.  I wish the best for both of them and hope they both find their true happiness.  Marriage isn't easy.  Most of us know that.  Hell, what do I have to say; I have been married three times now.  I'm pretty sure I have found the pain in the ass I want to grow old and live out the rest of my life with.  Good luck to you Pamela, even though you may never read this.  I am always a phone call away and trust me, know all the feelings you're experiencing right now. 


Moving on.....here's a subject that I'm sure you've all heard about. Trayvon Martin.  Let me see........ A 17 year old man was shot in Florida.  Excuse me, a 17 year old black man was shot in Florida.  In this day and age, we HAVE to include the color of the person BECAUSE if we don't, we are racist and politically incorrect.  Bite me!  Anyway..... the fact that this happened doesn't burn my ass.  Why?  Because it's happening everywhere.  It's how the food chain as I like to call it, works.  It's life.  It's not right and it's not fair but it's life.  


Now.......here's the part that DOES burn my ass!  There's a group called OCCUPY that tends to pick up on the latest and greatest in news and "sit in" to  rebel it?  Is that the word I want here?  Protest it!  That's what I want!!  First off, my opinion on this whole OCCUPY thing is this: GET A FUCKING JOB AND DO IT.  Stop sitting on our great Capitol grounds and demand that YOU be taken care of by US simply because you're too lazy and/or too smart to go out and hunt for a job.  Yes, I say smart because there's no doubt most of these people are intelligent.  They have worked out a system to work the system.  


Seriously, when they have kids who have kids, are they going to sit down with them and tell them about how they are so proud they didn't work for X amount of months/years because they simply didn't want to?  Out of protest?  Really???  You want your generations to know what a fuck up you are?  Again, just my opinion.  I have been out of work many times and you know what I was doing when I was out of work?  I was LOOKING FOR A JOB, taking care of my home and my family AND not making myself look more like a fool than I already felt BECAUSE I didn't have a job!  


Anyway, that's why I'm sick of hearing about Trayvon Martin.  Because his death happened in Florida and it's National news.  Every damn day.  I don't know if anyone else looks around their own communities but FUCK!!!!......... this shit is happening everywhere you assholes.  Let's stop it in our communities before protesting for everyone else on this green ball of grass and water!!  When Iowa is clear of crime (shit I'll be out of a job!), I will give the go ahead to help out other states and protest for them.  How's that for a howdy do!  Think I will run for Governor!!!


And while I was coming out of my daze yesterday afternoon before going to work, I flipped on the tv (which is very out of the ordinary for me because I don't watch much of it) and there was Dr. Phil.  Just getting started.  He had a young woman on his show that had been sexually molested by her father from the age of 3, all the way until she was 11.  First and foremost, OH MY GOD THIS IS AWFUL.  Then she goes on to say that her dad needed drugs so he would sell her for tricks for his drugs.  At some point, he started duct taping her, with her legs apart, to a lazy susan and spinning it around.  Whoever she landed in front of, got to decide what to do to her.  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???  This makes me want to go and hurt her dad.  Seriously.  He shouldn't be alive today.  Fucking dick.


So I have this on my mind when I go to work and what do I do when I have some downtime?  I read that damned news!  WHAT WAS I THINKING???  I see that bitch that drowned her kids in Houston several years ago, I think it was 2001, is still in a psychiatric hospital AND NOW the Doctor's think she's ok to be let out in public to attend her church.  Back it up, back it up!!  This woman took her kids and held them face down in a bathtub until they were dead BECAUSE she didn't want them going to hell!  


This woman Andrea Yates, was convicted of Capital Murder in 2002 and then in 2006 was acquitted!!  Are you fucking kidding me??  I ask you:  Who are the crazies in the world these days?  I think that if we ever have a Zombie Apocolypse, most of us should be prepared because we're USED to the crazies walking around and living amongst us everyday!!  I hope I don't get taken for a crazie but if I do, oh well.  Nice knowing ya.  I truly believe our judges and doctors are the first in line for "crazies."


She didn't want them to go to hell!  So probably the next best thing you could do for her is to: #1 let her back into society and #2 let her back into an entity that makes her think about these decisions that apparently made her kill her children.  What happens when she drowns someone in the Holy Water because she doesn't want THEM to go to hell?  Lady, I'm sorry to say this but YOU ARE HELL.  You shouldn't be here either.  There's a special place near Heaven for people like you.  I call it HELL.  Enjoy it down there.  Wear a bikini, it gets hot. 


Rest In Peace Noah (7), John (5), Paul (3), Luke (2) and Mary (6 months).  Your deaths will probably keep coming up in the news for years to come.  As your egg donor takes out more and more children.  *sigh*  The mother, by the way, makes greeting cards (Happy Birthday to you---I'd love to drown you) at this psychiatric hospital she's in and sells them at their gift shop.  The money she makes from them, goes into the Yates Memorial Childrens Fund.  I think that's bull.  She shouldn't get to donate money.  She's the reason these children didn't get to have a life.  


Her doctor's say after seven years of treatment she's "just as normal as you and I."  Ha well let's discuss THAT.  First off, who has said that I am normal?  Secondly, we need to confirm YOUR sanity doc because this decision you are making sounds pretty fucking insane to me!  May as well give her a gun permit now, too.  Don't want her to lose any of her rights.  Fucking bitch.  I should go sit on the Capitol grounds and protest this but dammit I have a job!!


Now I will move on to 12 year old Jose Gonzalez.  He is in Denver, I believe.  Spending his whole spring break "on a downtown street corner " holding a sign that says "I am a thief."  This is his punishment from his father because he took a hundred dollars from his cousin.  Wow!  The dad said this is the first time he has ever done anything like this.  Another case of "does the punishment fit the crime?"  Maybe I'm wrong, but probably not, but that seems a little steep.  What ever happened to shame and pride?  Have we lost it as Americans?  Couldn't this have been handled privately?  I mean, what about making little Jose tend a garden everyday of his spring break and pay back what he took?  What about showing him the pride he needs to have in himself and the responsibility of paying his debts.  Good thing I never had kids.  I'd be a terrible parent.  Hell, you'd probably be blogging about me right now.  Ha!  


Should I lose my job, you know where I will be folks.  Hanging out with the other unemployed OCCUPY-ANS.  I wonder how that would go.......... hmmmmmm?????


And I will close with this thought.  "Leftover" friends.  Do you have any and what does that phrase mean to you?  I'd love to hear your comments.  I actually have my own definition, so to speak, for "leftover" friends and I have "leftover" friends.  I'll get some input from others and pick up on it at a later date.  


Have a beautiful Thursday my friends.

5 comments:

  1. ok so lets hope this works this time....lol. I love your blogs, wish i could write like that. So i agree 100% about the Travon Martin case im sick of it blah!!! Everything else is just a blur b/c im in a down mood for some unknown reason, i think i need laid pretty bad....lmao. Ok thats all i got for ya, love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like "Matilda" needs a lazy susan.
    I've been wondering what the hell a "trayvon martin" was, so thanks. I'llhave to think about the leftover friends thing, I'm guessing it's the ex-spouse of a relative. Perhaps you remember my dumbass ex-stepmother, Jill...after the divorce, I continued to claim one of the ex-step-uncles; he was cool, which makes his dying of cancer worse.

    OH, Matilda...have you tried to write a blog? It's not hard....even I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matilda cant write a blog, i cant even write a letter....lol

    ReplyDelete