2012/04/03

Hate don't belong here

I am going to start off by saying that I think this site needs to offer more fonts.  I am tired of these.  This is called Trebuchet.  It's ok.  

This is plain ole Arial.  We all know her.  
Courier here.  Yuck.  Boring.  
Georgia now.  This one is okay with me too.  
Helvetica is next.  Sounds like it needs to be in a Harry Potter book. 
Times.  Again....boring.  
And then there's Verdana.  Bigger and better I think.  These are my only options.  Blech!!

I have no direction so far, as to where this blog is leading or where it could end up.  So fasten your seat belt.  This could be a long, bumpy and sticky ride.  

I just saw that someone sent a letter to Abdul-Samad at the Capitol just a little bit ago.  They were discussing the ban on traffic cameras when this man opened up an envelope that had some "powder.....smelled like detergent..... accompanied by a threatening letter."  I guess some fool went so far as to call this man a nigger.  Now.....I am not a hater.  Of most anything.  Matter of fact, I am pretty good at saying "I hate him/her.........no, that's not true, I don't hate BUT I do dislike him/her an awful lot" OR "I don't hate him/her BUT they sure do piss me the fuck off!"  

Hate is an awful word.....in my book.  I don't understand WHY anyone would use up THAT MUCH energy toward something that leaves such a bad taste in their mouth.  Ya know, hate tears people up. Hate causes violence that is truly unnecessary.  I will even go as far as to say that I probably wouldn't hate someone that most everyone would.  I would bet that MOST people HATE the terrorists and the terrorist groups that target the USA and other countries.  I can't do that.  I can't hate them.  I dislike them to the Nth degree.  They piss me off until I could turn blue.  But I can't hate them.  It's not in me.

I pray for them.  Yes, I really do pray.  Quite often matter of fact.  Those are my biggest prayers.  The ones that are for the haters.  The violent, terrorizing, narcissistic (okay maybe that one doesn't belong here but it means vain and.....), ego tripped son of a bitches that intentionally walk around and find ways to be ruthless, cowardly, mean and spiteful.  But I can't hate them.   Ok well that went a little further on that note than I had intended.  

Before I forget, I want to add this, "How dare that man be opening mail when there's such an important debate going on on the House floor."  There, I said it.  Funny shit, huh?  So I want to go back to the fool that sent this and then I will move on.  Sorry.  My mind is traveling to many places today but won't stop and visit for long at any one of those places.  Some fool knew that this man was going to be in our great Capitol today and loaded up some of, what is probably Tide or Cheer or dishwasher powder, into an envelope to scare poor Abdul-Samad.  Look dickhead, there are a lot of people that go in and out of that building daily and all you're doing is scaring the shit out of everyone unnecessarily.  I have a friend that is currently sitting in the Capitol and can't leave until not only Hazmat has determined what this powdery substance is BUT then they will have to search everyone and see WHY they were there to make sure those that are in there, are on the up-and-up.  

Some people are so stupid.  The note not only called him the "N" word but said he should die, etc.  I just keep coming back to "Why are people so mean?  So violent?"  Why do people want other people to die?  At least when I'm mean, I'm funny about it.  Fucking fools.  I had a guy tell me one time that he hoped I was in a car crash that night and died.  I looked at him and told him that "a part of me had already died in a car accident a few years ago" and then proceeded to tell him he was banned from coming into that establishment when I was working from that point on because I would refuse service to him.  That poor fucker didn't get his cigarettes that night.  Stupid fool.  

I will go on record to say that I do hate inanimate objects.  After all, I'm only human!

*sigh*  I read a blog today about a guy that has thousands of followers.  Just reading that fact terrified me.  I would shit myself if I had a thousand people even LOOK at my blog.  It could even scare me from writing another one.  I went on to read that he used to feel the exact same way as me.  He wrote for humor and only put out there what he thought the reader wanted to see.  That's what I do.  Add my shit and then put in a punch line of sorts.  

One day he decided that he was going to take a chance and just say things like he really wanted them to be said.  (I'm already doing THAT)  He would lose followers and in turn, gain thousands more.  Yep, I would shit myself.  Sometimes I want to just tell the world that I am blogging and I'd love to share it with them.  Then I think about some of the mean things I've said about people in my life.  That paralyzes me.  I wish I could get past that.  It'll probably take something like those people being already pissed at me before I will take that chance.  What could I do to piss someone off today?..............

If you hear that I have started wearing diapers, you'll know I did it.  Then I shit myself.  See how that goes......... The way I see it, as long as I change everyone's names, nobody can say I was talking about them.  Well except for the parts where I literally copied & pasted what THEY typed on Facebook.  Hehehe yeah...............there's that mess.  Some day I'll have big balls.....

On another note, my niece Jeannie is coming tomorrow afternoon to spend the night with us.  I am so excited.  I love spending time with her.  

Let me spend a little time here and tell you about my precious Jeannie.  She was born with Down Syndrome.  Each and every time I think about her, I get this little "catch" in my heart.  She doesn't even have to do anything, she just makes my heart smile and sing.  Jeannie is twenty two years old and works.  Don't ask me what she does.  All I know is she usually works with candy and anyway, my mind has NOT and probably NEVER will accept the fact that she is NOT in school anymore.  

That little turd started school when she was three years old and graduated when she was 19.....or was it 20?  I think 19!  I'm pretty sure.  Anyway, why did she have to graduate?  Why can't the system allow for her to just keep learning for the rest of her life?  Why does she have to go out into our cruel world and learn stuff the hard way?  I don't like it and I want a re-vote dammit!!  She absolutely loved school!!  Hell, even now, when I ask if I can pick her up..... I say  "Can I pick Jeannie up at school?"  You would think her MOTHER would just humor me and say "Sure!" But NOOOOOOOOO.............she can't.....no, she WON'T do that!  Her response every time is this "*laugh* You still say school?  You know she's at work!"  Ugh and grrrrr............ bite me.  And just give me the kid.  Yes, kid.  She is and always will be my little girl.

Twenty two my ass..... Anyway, she's coming to spend the night tomorrow and we are going to have supper out at Gee's grandparents' house, play some cards and visit and then Thursday, I think Jeannie & I will take a drive to the city and pick up some Easter candy for the little ones' Easter egg hunt.  Can't wait.  I love being an aunt.

As I look up into this blog, I see those annoying little red lines under words that are not recognized.  Those lines drive me crazy.  Because they are random.  I mean they look random.  More often than not, I just "add it to dictionary" because they drive me crazy.  Sometimes I will see how long I can leave them there BEFORE they drive me crazy.  And sometimes I'm just crazy and leave them.  But not usually.  'Cause they drive me crazy.  And around and around we go!!

I'm missing my dad today.  Not for any reason in particular.  I mean, it's not anyone's birthday.  At least not yet.  My sister Marla's birthday is coming up.  Maybe that's why I'm thinking of dad.  Marla died many years ago.  Young.  Tragic accident.  That's another blog because I don't feel like getting emotional.  Still missing my dad.  

When I'm between subjects, I think how I could just call him up and say "Hey I need a subject to talk about" and he'd pull something out of thin air.  He was quick like that.  And a smart ass.  Can you imagine that?  Wish I had gotten some of that from him!!  Right now, I wish I was a little girl again and I could climb up on his lap and just sit with him.  I feel like I need his security.  *sigh*

As I look around, I see how ugly my carpet is.  I wonder how Gee would feel about me just pulling it up and tossing it..... I hate it.  It's stained (some of that from before we moved in) and it stinks.  Because I have stupid dogs that I don't hate.  Anyway, I think I will toss around the idea of pulling it up this weekend and then next weekend when I'm gone on my girls' trip, HE can paint over the sub-floor.....or replace it.  Whichever he chooses.  Slap a couple layers of oil based paint on that wood and then I have a reason to start picking out new carpet!  -_-  

What do you think?  Should I run it by him first?  Or just do it?  Come on, I want to know what you think here!!!  Not just ONE of you but ALL of you!  Sign in, hit comment, type in your response, hit publish and then hit follow.  On second thought.....replace ALL those "hit's" with "click's."  Don't take out your monitor on my account.  

New carpet and new furniture.  Yep, I can't wait to spend THAT money!  *sigh*

As I'm sitting here typing, I just got my SECOND Graduation invitation this year.....VIA FACEBOOK!  Are you fucking kidding me?  Are people so greedy anymore that they just invite anyone on their social networks?  I mean, I have known these two girls since they were babies BUT if I mean so much to you that you want me at your damned party, send me a fucking piece of paper with the invitation on it.  I don't even care if it's written out!  I HAVE never and WILL never honor an invitation to a Graduation, Wedding, etc. that is sent through Facebook.  Unbelievable.  

"I don't want to spend any money to send you a piece of paper in the mail BUT I'd appreciate it very much if you would spend some money on me OR better yet, just mail me the MONEY!"  Fucking fucking bullshit.  How do you handle those things?  If someone is having a Scentsy party or a Pampered Chef party, I love that it comes through Facebook or email because that lets me help support my friends I don't live close to.  I am quickly becoming a huge fan of online shopping.  

I better get off of here before I go on a rant.  I'm too tired to get pissed off today.  I will save my rage for another day.  I hope your evening is beautiful and your tomorrow is blessed with promise and fulfillment.  Take it while you can get it because I could be a mean bitch tomorrow.

I really did have pictures to add to this blog but my camera phone isn't cooperating at the moment.  My apologies.

Hold the phone!  The pictures came through!  Told you I need new carpet and new furniture!!

6 comments:

  1. I just love it when I fuck up with the font background. Grrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you made me cry in your blog tonight and yes take the carpet out this weekend and then leave the rest for Gee to do while your gone. Im thinking in want to put carpet down and put tile at the front door and behind the couch. So i loved your blog as usual but i dont know what else to say b/c im so freaking tired....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did it make you cry??? :( I'm sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was reading what you wrote about Jeannie, i would love to write about her, but Matilda's memory sucks, now Jeannie I bet can remember all the things we did b/c that how good of memory she has....lol

      Delete
  4. Go for it. Make Gee cry by pulling up the carpet and him having all that work to do while you are picking out all the new pretty things on your trip to KC. Love these blogs. Thanks for inviting me.

    ReplyDelete