2012/04/22

To Hug or Not To Hug

Hello and hugs all around.  Hugs have been on my mind for the past couple of hours now so I may as well get it off my chest.  I went down to C-town and met up with some friends.  Seems my bestie's daughter has shacked up with some dude and she wanted to show off her new little home they are living in.  Cute house.  I hope she takes care of it now.  


While there, I saw Kate's sister and we hugged when she left.  Now think about the way you hug your friends.  One arm goes up over the other person's and the other arm goes under.  Have you ever thought about WHY it is like that?  WHY we hug like that?  Well apparently my mind was bored so I thought about it.  This is what I came up with.


Maybe single women should hug a man with both of her hands up and vice versa for the single man.


Maybe married women should hug a man with both of her hands down and vice versa for the married man.


And when women hug women or men hug men, the older one gets to hug with their arms up or vice versa.  Maybe they're too old to get their arms up that high.


But then what if they don't know who is older?  AH-HA!  That's why we hug that way!!  Because we didn't want to insult anyone's age and that was the "respectable" way to hug!!  


Hell I don't know!!  This is just where my mind has been stuck in park at.  Like getting stuck in the mud.  Shit, I'm glad I'm free of THAT!!  So I will just move right on out of that one.  Once you get unstuck from the mud, you don't wanna go back in.  Unless you have some bigger tires.


When I retrieved the mail yesterday, I received a couple of envelopes from a couple of different places.  One was a bill.  One was not.  And yes, just for the record, I start opening my mail as I get it out of the mailbox and am walking to the house. I know Mick asked that question once on Facebook.  *raises my hand* I am guilty!!


The first envelope I opened, was a statement from the doctor's office that says all the services they did for me at my last doctor's appointment and it's itemized.  BUT at the top of the page it states "THIS IS NOT A BILL."  Really!?!  You may not be saying on THIS piece of paper that you want moolah from me BUT you do want moolah from me.  


I have insurance and they pay most everything I have done so why not just skip the "THIS IS NOT A BILL" and just send me the damned bill already!  There are enough trees being cut down senselessly the way it is.  Wasting Waynes!!


In the other envelope, there was a bill.  My cell phone bill to be exact.  I usually have to have help packing this one in the house but it was three dollars cheaper than normal this time, so I was able to handle it on my own.  Here's something that makes me scratch my head and go "huh?"  Page one is an itemization of the charges.  I turn it over and it has a whole page of "general information" and "bill explanation."  Wow.  Good thing they clear THAT up every fucking month.  Then on the next page they print out another itemization of my bill but this one is broken down a little better.  On the back side of this paper is a list of each and every call that I have made in the past 28 days or whatever.  We are on the third page now.  It is the continuation of my calls.  Cripes I didn't even think I made this many calls in a month's time but apparently I do!  It doesn't even take up HALF of the page and written under THAT is "THIS PAGE LEFT BLANK INTENTIONALLY."  And if that's not confusing enough right there, they print another front page that is less than half a page that breaks down my calls into what they cost me.  None of them cost me a penny.  Geezus H. Crackers people!  AND THEN there's the back side of this page (number 4) that has the US Cellular logo on it in one corner.


What a blatant showing of disrespect for our earth and our trees.  I mean, I'm not a tree hugger in any sense (but I do love my trees and I plant some every year) but fuck me Judy!  Stop the madness people!  Just stop!!  What is WRONG with this world?  This is the computer age.  AND I GET A BILL IN MY EMAIL AS WELL!!  Is all this really necessary??  I chose paperless billing for a reason!  Un-freaking-believable.


Ok ok I am going to lighten the mood a little here before I blow my stack.  First off, I would like to report that my blood sugars are DOWN to NORMAL.  I am so excited.  Tired as hell but excited all the same.  Now to keep making the same decisions I have been and keep myself leveled out.  Oh yeah, I need to take my meds for  the day or my great friend Kay will kick my ass.  Doing it right NOW Kay.


For those of you that have multiple dogs or just know a lot about dogs, I have a question.  Or two.  Hell I could have a whole bunch by the time I get off this subject.  Getting off might not be the phrase to use here but then again................ I assumed our female coon hound was in heat because our little male beaner cries and cries for her to come near him.  He tries to hump her front legs and well.............she isn't going for it. She barks at him like a mother would.  But still, he cries and cries and then tries and tries.  


The other day I looked out and the coon hound, female mind you, has my FEMALE beaner and is holding her down with her front paws and just humping her like there's no tomorrow.  The beaner would get out of her clutches and start to get away and coonie would grab her again and start humping.  Next thing I know, fem beaner turns around and bites coonie.  Right on her lower neck.  Coonie just went and laid down and stared at her.  


Why the hell do these dogs do this?  This coon hound will hump ANYTHING!!  I don't understand it!  Is it JUST a dominance thing or is she sexually frustrated??  I'm about ready to take a corn cob and shove it up her twat for real!


I tell you what.  I know sexual frustration and that ISN'T how it's supposed to be!  Is it just me or do we tend to need less sex as we get older?  I hope this isn't true because I have a feeling I will live to a ripe old age and I can't even imagine not having sex.  Man, I remember the days when sex was fun no matter WHO you were having it with!!  Hehehe  These days I wouldn't DARE do sexually, what I used to do.  Yikes!  Even the thought of things I hear about these days scares the hell out of me.  BUT I don't want to go without it.  


I have two sisters that I am pretty sure are frigid.  I haven't done any legal research on that so don't quote me.  Or sue me.  I don't have any money.  And I'm not taking this back now.  I have heard both of them say that they don't care for sex anymore.  That it's not important in their day to day life.  


If I ever say that out loud, would someone please just take me out.  Don't kill me.  Just take me out.  To the deep dark woods.  And beat the shit out of me.  Until I come to my senses.  Cripes.  I wish my dogs would get old.  Gross.


I think I'm going to call it a night.  It's after nine pm and I haven't even made dinner for the husband.  It was sure nice of him to come home tonight.  After it was dark.  He only left the house at five thirty this morning.  In search of a Tom.  Not to hump.  He isn't like our lesbian coonie. A Tom to eat.  He didn't come home with one.  B00.

No comments:

Post a Comment